I never used to do this but I’ve found that I can easily fall asleep during certain movies. What’s especially odd is that there are certain movies I fall asleep while watching again and again and again.
This past weekend, my ticket came up and Rogue One showed up at my library for me.
Now, Rogue One was one of the rare movies I actually dragged my ass to a theater to check out which is very rare for me nowadays. Sure enough, I got to a certain point in the film about 25 or 35 minutes in and just found myself nodding off. Not only that, I did stir a little but basically I missed a good chunk of the thing up until about the 1:20:00 minute mark.
That’s a lot of movie!
Now, I watched it again... let’s not say where but the same thing happened again!
And even this past weekend I thought I would give it another go and guess what?
SAME THING!
I’ve seen the movie in its entirety but it’s just not really that good a film. It’s so bad as a matter of fact that I can go back to the segments where I nodded off and immediately start yawning!
If you took the Star Wars name off the thing and just treated it like any other Scifi movie the thing would have been panned, it’s HORRIBLE!
I guess it’s a good thing in a way though because now even though I never take any kind of sleeping pills orr the like, I’ve got a sure fire way to put myself to sleep if I’m having problems with insomnia.
No comments:
Post a Comment